Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finishing Day.

I have been waiting for the new issue of Inside Crochet, the English crochet magazine. It was due out on January 25, we always get it a bit later than that, but so long? Has Indigo! decided to not continue it? I have made two fruitless trips to the store in the last four days. Or - perish the thought!- has the magazine folded? Would not be the first time that a new craft title does not make it.

I finished my legwarmers (I really should wash that hallway mirror!), Lukie's socks and added snaps to his Noro sweater. Now I can't wait to do some more Noro and I may make a vest from the Noro book I got - I am on a real Noro bender. But I also looked at the patterns from Noro company itself and they are much nicer, I think. The Noro MiniKnits books is lovely.

And I have been hemming and hawing about buying the new crochet catalogues from Rowan. I really never crochet any garments, but I like having the magazines to look at. And having a whole set of crochet hooks. And pretty much every issue of Interweave Crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment